Monday, August 02, 2004

I have returned...

...both from a great vacation and to the world of blog, that is.

I intend to take some time each week to reflect on the very title of this blog: what it means to live well as Christians in our world today. I wouldn't say it's more difficult today than it ever has been--I don't think many of my friends lately have been burned at the stake for not denouncing their faith--but our culture and times certainly bring us to a very unique time in our faith's history.

I pray that each of you will be challenged and encouraged to live out your faith in visible ways, primarily by loving God and loving your neighbor with a noticeable fervor!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

glad to see you're still around. and living well to boot. think I'm probably coming down in december to see mr. johnson walk across that stage. hopefully you'll still be around as well.

by the way, just in case nobody else spilled the news to ya, I just got engaged. woohoo! adios for now.

September 4, 2004 at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home